The U.S. Constitution has been suspended since 1933. All forms of government, as well a sovereign American persons, are now held in receivership as default payment on the bankruptcy of the nation in that year.
That's correct, we are all now owned as private property. We are no longer entitled to the the inalienable rights of the Constitution, but the privileges defined under statutory public policy.
Our court system no longer operates under the authority of the constitution, but under military authority, as designated by the gold fringed national banner displayed in our courtrooms, as per military code.
Support the Revolution!!
I believe in God and the "separation of church and state" being what the Founders meant it to be, not what it's become.
I believe that the Government is suppose to be protecting our borders - which they do not.
I believe in freedom of religion - not just all religions except Christianity.
Finally, I believe many, within our country, have been participating in it's destruction for many, many years and that they are true Traitors.
God Bless America!!
I consider myself to be a revolutionary and am willing to defend my Constitutional rights!!
I am a supporter of Ron Paul for President 2008.
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
The Federal Reserve
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.
With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.
When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below @ http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there.
As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.
"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number.
President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper
"currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.
Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value. Executive Order 11110 should have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level (virtually all of the nearly $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963) if LBJ or any subsequent President were to enforce it. It would have almost immediately given the U.S. Government the ability to repay its debt without going to the private Federal Reserve Banks and being charged interest to create new "money". Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to, once again, create its own money backed by silver and realm value worth something.
Again, according to our own research, just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the "powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance". With true patriotic courage, JFK boldly faced the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to
drive up debt:
1) war (Viet Nam); and,
2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control of the private Federal Reserve Bank.
Fed-up states see explosion in sovereignty movement!!
Posted: May 12, 2009 By Bob Unruh
A movement to reclaim for states all rights not specifically designated to the federal government in the U.S. Constitution is exploding across the nation, with 35 states already acting or at least considering such proposals – and one state lawmaker estimating the nation as a whole could save $11 trillion in coming years if it would succeed.
WND reported not long ago when the number of states with lawmakers considering such sovereignty efforts reached 20.
Now, according to the Tenth Amendment Center, such provisions have been launched in at least 35 states. They all address the Tenth Amendment that says: "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
South Carolina's S. 424 is an example. It is titled: "To affirm South Carolina's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not enumerated and granted to the federal government by the United States Constitution."
States to feds: Stay in D.C.!
Among the states where such proposals at least have been considered are Louisiana, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, West Virginia, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Nevada, Oregon, Alabama, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Idaho, New Mexico, South Dakota, Virginia, Kentucky, Alaska, Indiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Minnesota, South Carolina, Georgia, Kansas, Texas, New Hampshire, Missouri, Iowa, Montana, Michigan, Arizona, Washington and Oklahoma.
YOU'RE PROBABLY A TERRORIST IF....
You're probably a terrorist if you're against the New World Order, the North American Union, and those united numbskulls, the UN. Reading Tom Clancy novels doesn't help your case.
You're probably a terrorist if you're against abortion, against illegal immigration, and against gun control. If you're just against paying taxes you could be a terrorist unless you're a member of the presidential cabinet or a congressional representative, then you're excused.
You're probably a terrorist if you're against RFIDs (Radio Frequency Identification) and universal service programs. You're probably a terrorist if you're for the US Constitution, for property rights, for national sovereignty, and for Christian ideologies.
You're probably a terrorist if you've seen Aaron Russo's "America: Freedom to Fascism". Same goes if you've watched "Zeitgeist". Got to wonder if "V for Vengeance" is on the list.
You're probably a terrorist if you stock up on things like water, baby formula, ammo, cigarettes, alcohol, denim jeans, and medicines. And for all you folks rushing out to buy guns and ammo out of fear that the current administration will enact severe gun restrictions, hey, you may have made the list as well.
You're probably a terrorist if you go around carrying things like cameras, binoculars, hand held tape recorders, maps or charts, sketch pads, notebooks, SCUBA equipment, or disguises. Or a tourist.
So far Mom and apple pie aren't on the list, and if you think that all the above is utter nonsense, think again. And while you're at it, scrape off those bumper stickers, hide your flag collection, and get rid of your gold lest those things also give you away as being a terrorist.
This "nonsense" comes from sources such as the Missouri Information Analysis Center Strategic Report: The Modern Militia Movement (dated 20 Feb 2009), the "If you encounter" pamphlet from the Phoenix branch of the FBI, the Texas Department of Public Safety and Criminal Law Enforcement pamphlet titled "Terrorism: What the Public Needs to Know", and Virginia's "Terrorism & Security Awareness Orientation for State Employees". Additionally there are several news stories and commentaries on the Internet concerning these definitions of terrorists.
By Vicki Crawford
Posted March 22, 2009
HOW THE GOVERNMENT LIES ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY
Social security is a tax
December 17, 2003
Few people either remember this little fact or simply have no idea how the system even works, they have simply followed orders all their life and "contributed." Social security is a tax, a voluntary tax. No one is required under any law to obtain a social security number. If that were the case, the government would automatically issue everyone a number. Think about it. Chapter 21 called the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, Section 3102: Deduction of Tax From Wages states: (a) Requirement. The tax imposed by section 3101 shall be collected by the employer of the taxpayer, by deducting the amount of the tax from the wages as and when paid.
Notice that the word insurance does not appear in the body of the written text. We jump from the word "insurance" in the title to the word "tax" and the law itself. The word "tax" appears within the sentence structure of the body of the law and not "insurance." This has legal import.
Section 7806 of the IR Code explains it quite plainly: IR Code 7806. Construction of Title (a) Cross References. The cross references in this title to other portions of the title, or other provisions of the law, where the word "see" is used, are made only for convenience and shall be given no legal effect. (B) Arrangement and Classification. No inference, implication, or presumption of legislative construction shall be drawn or made by reason of the location or grouping of any particular section of provision or portion of this title, nor shall any table of contents, table of cross references, or similar outline, analysis, or descriptive matter relating to the contents of this title shall be given any legal effect.
Because the word "insurance" appears with the table of contents and the table of contents is "descriptive matter" used as an "outline," the word "insurance" has "no legal effect." In other words, no words in the table of contents have any force of law. The word which does have legal effect is "tax" because it is used within the body of the law itself; therefore, it has the full force of law. Legally, the word "insurance" does not apply, means nothing, to the chapter of the Code entitled "Federal Insurance Contributions Act." No one is required to obtain an SSN.
If you wish to ask someone from the government about this fact, let me demonstrate how you will be lied to by the same person. Look at this response from SSA in a letter to Mr. Scott McDonald dated March 18, 1998 from Charles Mullen, Associate Commissioner, Office of Public Inquiries, Social Security Administration: "The Social Security Act does not require a person to have a Social Security Number (SSN) to live and work in the United States, nor does it require an SSN simply for the purpose of having one. However, if someone works without an SSN, we cannot properly credit the earnings for the work performed."
Now, it would appear from even a basic understanding of the English language that what Mr. Mullen said is this: No one is required to have an SSN to either live or work in the United States. If that person does not have this number but does work, no social security taxes would be taken out of their paycheck and there would be no credit ledger entry made in their name for taxes paid. One would think this is quite plain and clear.
However, let's look at another letter from the same Charles Mullen about one month earlier (February 24, 1998) addressed to me: "People cannot voluntarily end their participation in the program [SS]. The payment of social security taxes is mandatory, regardless of the citizenship or place of residence of either the employer or the employee. Unless specifically exempted by law, everyone working in the United States is required to pay Social Security taxes."
Now, I ask you: If obtaining an SSN is voluntary, how is it that this tax then becomes mandatory? Since when is it legal to force any American to join a voluntary "insurance" plan that is in reality nothing but another tax - especially when an individual must apply for a number that puts them into this taxing system?
An even bigger question: Am I even eligible to obtain this number? This is a very important legal question that seldom is raised about Title 42, the so-called "The Federal Old-Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance Benefits Program." After a thorough review of Section 405, it would appear there are only certain classifications of individuals who are legally eligible to apply.
To be specific, see: 42 U.S.C. Section 405(c)(2)(B): "(B)(i) In carrying out the Commissioner's duties under subparagraph (A) and subparagraph (F), the Commissioner of Social Security shall take affirmative measures to assure that social security account numbers will, to the maximum extent practicable, be assigned to all members of appropriate groups or categories of individuals by assigning such numbers (or ascertaining that such numbers have already been assigned):
"(I) to aliens at the time of their lawful admission to the United States either for permanent residence or under other authority of law permitting them to engage in employment in the United States and to other aliens at such time as their status is so changed as to make it lawful for them to engage in such employment; "(II) to any individual who is an applicant for or recipient of benefits under any program financed in whole or in part from Federal funds including any child on whose behalf such benefits are claimed by another person; and "(III) to any other individual when it appears that he could have been but was not assigned an account number under the provisions of sub clauses (I) or (II) but only after such investigation as is necessary to establish to the satisfaction of the Commissioner of Social Security, the identity of such individual, the fact that an account number has not already been assigned to such individual, and the fact that such individual is a citizen or a noncitizen who is not, because of his alien status, prohibited from engaging in employment; and, in carrying out such duties, the Commissioner of Social Security is authorized to take affirmative measures to assure the issuance of social security numbers; "(IV) to or on behalf of children who are below school age at the request of their parents or guardians; and "(V) to children of school age at the time of their first enrollment in school." We find more government lie-speak and the obligation or duty to apply for and obtain a Social Security card or number at 20 C.F.R., section 422.103 (2002): "(b) Applying for a number. (1) Form SS-5. An individual needing a social security number may apply for one by filing a signed Form SS-5, 'Application for a Social Security Card,' at any social security office and submitting the required evidence... "(2) Birth Registration Document.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) may enter into an agreement with officials of a state...to establish, as part of the official birth registration process, a procedure to assist SSA in assigning social security numbers to newborn children. Where an agreement is in effect, a parent, as part of the official birth registration process, need not complete a Form SS-5 and may request that SSA assign a social security number to the newborn child.
Another (2): "(2) Request on birth registration document. Where a parent has requested a social security number for a newborn child as part of an official birth registration process described in paragraph (b)(2) of this section, the State vital statistics office will electronically transmit the request to SSA's central office....Using this information, SSA will assign a number to the child and send the social security number card to the child at the mother's address."
Today, parents are being forced at hospitals all across this country to fill out documentation to obtain an SSN for their baby before they are "allowed" to take their newborn home. What an outrage! Every American has the right to be fully informed of the law and the consequences of entering into any agreement that binds them to a government program.
Forcing a newborn, incapable of understanding anything other than life giving functions such as food and a clean diaper, or a teenager to enter into a supposedly lifetime voluntary taxing program for which they have no understanding, is reprehensible and flies in the face of all the principles of freedom and free choice that this nation was founded upon. For part 2 click below.
Click here for part -----> 2,
Lies and Theft—the Attack on Social Security
The debate around Social Security is broad. In this report, the following five areas are addressed.
1. The phony crisis-- Financially, social security is sound for the indefinite future, and it would even be possible to increase benefits.
2. The real crisis -- the federal government may face multiple budget and fiscal crises in the next decade. The ruling class will try to resolve these crises by imposing harsh austerity programs on the working class, including attacking social security.
3. The economic and ideological stakes-- The attack on social security is a ruling class attempt to realize immediate and long-term profits, and also to shift the ideological climate decisively to the right.
4. Private investment accounts-- these would greatly undermine both the retirement security of the working class and the financial health of the nation.
5. Secure the future by securing the present-- A program to meet the immediate needs of the people -- education, housing, healthcare, energy, environment -- will lay the best material base to guarantee retirement security in the future.
Section 1 -- The Phony Crisis The social security debate is full of important dates and numbers. Most of the numbers used in almost all articles on Social Security come from the annual reports of the Trustees of the Social Security Trust Fund (SSTF). The majority of the Trustees are political appointees of President Bush [1.1] and the assumptions on which they base their projections are quite conservative. [1.2]
This means that Social Security is probably in better shape than the projections. Four of these projections are:
1. This year (2005), Social security is running a large surplus of $170 billion. [1.3] The surplus is going to buy government bonds. The government sells bonds to the Social Security Trust Fund (SSTF), just as it sells bonds to private individuals, private pension funds, foreign investors, and foreign governments (including Japan and China).
2. Payroll taxes will exceed benefits paid until 2018. Even then, the SSTF will be running a surplus, because it will be collecting interest on $5.6 trillion in bonds. [1.4]
3. In 2028, the social security surplus will disappear. Payroll taxes plus interest on bonds will no longer be enough to cover all benefits. At this point, the SSTF will hold $6.6 trillion in bonds, which the Fund will start selling in order to pay full benefits. [1.5]
4. In 2042 or 2052 or later, (depending on who you believe), all the SSTF's reserves will be exhausted. Payroll taxes will still be enough to cover 70% or 80% of the promised benefits. Even at the 70% level, benefits in real terms will be higher than they are today. [1.6]
Even then, in 2042 or 2052, there will be no crisis. By that time, standard economic projections show productivity about double today's level. This would allow a modest increase in the payroll tax to fund continued payment of full benefits without reducing workers' living standards -- just as was done in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. [1.7]
In fact, benefits should be increased. One-third of older Americans rely on social security for at least 90% of their income; another 1/3 for at least half of their income. [1.8]. With the growing failure of private pension plans, these proportions are likely to increase. Yet the typical $1,000/month benefit, while it might allow bare survival, is not nearly enough for a decent life.
In the 1990s, the Communist Party called for doubling benefits. Three years ago, at the Socialist Scholars Conference, Fred Gaboury called for an average 50% increase in benefits, with a minimum benefit of 150% of poverty, and showed how it could be financed[1.9]. The Century Foundation, in an issue brief last year, calls for increasing minimum benefits to the poverty level, which would help about 10% of all elderly, but over 20% of Black and Hispanic elderly, and 40%-50% of Black and Hispanic elderly women[1.10]. Dennis Kucinich, in his presidential campaign, called for restoring the retirement age from 67 to 65 for future retirees.
Paul Joseph Watson
The UN is warning of a food shortage crisis and drawing up plans for food rations which will hit even middle-class suburban populations as inflation and economic uncertainty causes the prices of staple food commodities to skyrocket. The United Nation's World Food Programme cautions today that if it doesn't receive more funding, it will have to halt food aid to developing countries like Mexico and China.
"The WFP crisis talks come as the body sees the emergence of a “new area of hunger” in developing countries where even middle-class, urban people are being “priced out of the food market” because of rising food prices," reports the Financial Times.
The warning coincides with a speech by William Lapp, of US-based consultancy Advanced Economic Solutions, who cautioned that rising agricultural raw material prices would translate this year into sharply higher food inflation. It also parallels a prediction by Don Coxe, a Chicago-based global portfolio strategist for BMO Financial Group who correctly forecast the fall of the dollar and the rise in price of gold and oil years in advance, who last week spoke of a "global food crisis" which will cause the world to enter into, "A period of food shortages and swiftly rising prices," leading to government embargoes.
With the U.S. on the verge of a recession and, as many analysts have warned, a potential second great depression, those long scoffed at for hoarding vast quantities of storable food may unfortunately be able to say "I told you so" if the dollar continues to deteriorate and people begin to be priced out of the food market.
Global food prices have skyrocketed by as much as 60 per cent in the past year, while UN officials warn of the likelihood of food riots.
"If prices continue to rise, I would not be surprised if we began to see food riots,” said Jacques Diouf, director-general of the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organisation, last October.
Many see the food shortages, whether real or manufactured, as simply another pretext for the implementation of martial law and the introduction of foreign troops to patrol major U.S. cities.
A recent announcement by Northcom confirmed that U.S. and Canadian troops will be allowed to patrol each other's countries in the event of a national emergency.
"U.S. Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, and Canadian Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command, have signed a Civil Assistance Plan that allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency," reads a Northcom press release.
Thank you for visiting American Patriot!!
Please check my other pages for up to the minute
information regarding the current destructive
forces within our country AND the Revolution that
is picking up steam!!